CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-12T22:02:31+00:002005 BMW 325xi CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-12T22:02:31+00:00
- **** NOTES **** 1. Front brakes have approximately 75% remaining. Rear brakes have approximately 90% remaining. 2. Front tires have 9/32" tread depth remaining. Rear tires have 9/32" tread depth remaining (new tire is 10/32" depth).
- Bi-Annual Brake Fluid Change Flush Brake Hydraulic System Re-New Brake Fluid Bleed Brake Hydraulic System
- Change Engine Oil and Filter Check and Fill Fluid Levels Check Lights, Wipers, Washers Check Tire Pressure, Condition.
- put system under vacuum to check for leaks. system held vacuum. charged system fully.
- removed wheel, brake disc and caliper. pressed out axle from hub assembly and removed axle. replaced outer CV boot kit with new moly grease. reinstalled axle with new lock nut. reinstalled brake caliper and disc, and wheel.
JANIS Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/11/2020