Call (415) 457-0820

2014 BMW X3

//2014 BMW X3

2014 BMW X3

BMW X3

Mileage
56,143
Service Date
6/26/2020
Services Performed
  • **** NOTES **** 1. Front brakes have approximately 70% remaining. Rear brakes have approximately 30% remaining. 2. Front tires have 9/32" tread depth remaining. Rear tires have 9/32" tread depth remaining (new tire is 10/32" depth).
  • Change Engine Oil and Filter Check and Fill Fluid Levels Check Lights, Wipers, Washers Check Tire Pressure, Condition.
  • evacuated system, put under vacuum for one hour. system held vacuum. charged system. system took 0.13 lbs refrigerant.
 
MARK C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/26/2020
2020-06-27T22:01:50+00:00