Call (415) 457-0820

2011 BMW M3

//2011 BMW M3

2011 BMW M3

BMW M3

Mileage
96,501
Service Date
9/22/2021
Services Performed
  • Change Engine Oil and Filter Check and Fill Fluid Levels Check Lights, Wipers, Washers Check Tire Pressure, Condition.
  • **** NOTES **** 1. Front brakes have approximately 60% remaining. Rear brakes have approximately 40% remaining. 2. Front tires have 5/32" tread depth remaining. Rear tires have 5/32" tread depth remaining (new tire is 10/32" depth).
  • completed.
  • checked for faults with BMW GT-1 computer; found
 
TOM T. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/22/2021
2021-09-23T22:02:45+00:00